How do I create an order?
To create an order simply add items to your shopping cart.
- Conduct a search, working through the search results list, and then going into the individual product pages where you can add items to your cart.
- If you want to order from a print catalog, use our Quick Order page to add products directly to your cart. Enter the product codes, select "verify," and then "add to cart."
- Search for individual titles or product codes using our Product Quick Search field at the top of every page.
How do I place my order?
At any time when you have items in your shopping "cart" you may proceed to the order form, fill it out with shipping details and then submit your order. You will receive an email confirmation shortly thereafter with your order number (e.g. WEB 19950).
Can I use your website to create a requisition list?
Yes. Add as many items as you like to your shopping cart and then use the button which says "create quotation." The subsequent form creates an official quotation which locks in prices for 45 days—guaranteed.
May I return items that do not meet my needs?
Yes. If for any reason an item does not meet your needs, simply return it in saleable condition for credit or refund. Please insure all returns (see the back of your packing slip for details). You do not need prior authorization to return an item.
When will my order arrive?
Please allow two weeks for delivery. We ship all U.S. and Canadian Web orders by UPS ground service or United States Postal Service priority mail. If for any reason your order is delayed we will notify you via email. Should you require next day or second day delivery, see below.
How much is shipping and handling for U.S. and Canadian customers?
U.S. regular shipping is 12% of the order with a $4 minimum, if billed to an open account or paid by credit card.
Should you require next day or second day delivery, the following charges will apply:
- Two Day Air will be 15% of the total with a $20.00 minimum
- Next Day Air will be 20% of the total with a $25.00 minimum charge.
- Canadian Air Mail will be 15% of the order with a $20.00 minimum shipping charge.
Please allow one full day for order processing. Delivery time is calculated based upon business days and does not include weekends.
Please indicate any special shipping instructions in the space provided on the order page.
How much is shipping and handling for international customers?
International Air Mail is 25% of the total with a $35.00 minimum. Please note that some items, due to their weight, may fall outside the shipping charges indicated above. We will notify you if there is any variance in cost prior to shipping the item to you.
How do I learn more about the status of my order?
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone at (800) 421-4246. Our customer service representatives will be happy to let you know the status of your order. Please tell us your order confirmation number to facilitate tracking.